This four-day online workshop will run from January 24 - January 27, 2022.
Monday through Thursday will start at 10 am EST (15:00 London) with two hours of short talks, followed by posters, and working group discussions in which all attendees may participate. Depending on discussion length, each day will conclude at latest by 2 pm EST (19:00 London). The workshop concludes after Thursday's discussion.
Registration to attend as a participant is still open! Please register to receive the Zoom links.
Among the questions which the workshop will address are:
- To which extend is data acquisition and processing automated within the community?
- What are the limitations of current implementations regarding amount of data handled (with specific emphasis on increasing the number of diagnostics and repetition rate), as well as flexibility and ease of use?
- What further developments are needed? What are the particular challenges (e.g. vintage or proprietary systems)?
- Is there potential for community-wide standardization and inter-laboratory compatibility of systems?
- What are the most promising trends in machine learning in the context of LPA?