The Arnold Sommerfeld Center for Theoretical Physics at the LMU in Munich will host a school on “The Quantum Gravity Swampland and its consequences for the observable world” in the period October 9-13, 2023. We plan to have the school in presence, in accordance with the Corona rules then in force.
The school is primarily aimed at PhD students, but master students or more senior researchers are very welcome to apply as well. It will cover introductory lectures to the swampland program as well as more advanced topics on formal developments and phenomenological applications to particle physics and cosmology.
- Gia Dvali (LMU Munich)
- Mariana Graña (IPhT, Saclay)
- Thomas Grimm (Utrecht University)
- Eran Palti (Ben Gurion University)
- Cumrun Vafa (Harvard), TBC
- Irene Valenzuela (IFT Madrid & CERN)
- Timo Weigand (Hamburg University)
- Jochen Weller (LMU Munich)
Michael Haack and Dieter Lüst
Registration for this event is currently open.