The Arnold Sommerfeld Center for Theoretical Physics at the LMU in Munich will host a school on “Physics meets Artificial Intelligence” in the period September 12-16, 2022. We plan to have the school in presence, in accordance with the Corona rules then in force.
The school is primarily aimed at PhD students. It will cover applications of machine learning to different fields of physics, as well as theoretical aspects of machine learning. The format will be a mix of review and specialized talks, interspersed with hands on exercises. There will also be a poster session where the students can present their work.
- Annabelle Bohrdt (Harvard University)
- Anja Butter (Heidelberg University)
- Giuseppe Carleo (EPFL, Lausanne)
- Alex Cole (Amsterdam University)
- Marylou Gabrie (École Polytechnique, Paris)
- Daniel Grün (LMU Munich)
- Gitta Kutyniok (LMU Munich)
- Roger Melko (Perimeter Institute, Waterloo)
- Tilman Plehn (Heidelberg University)
- Danilo Rezende (DeepMind)
Michael Haack, Sven Krippendorf, Lode Pollet and Hartmut Ruhl